02 November 2019

Goodbye

Years 10 and 11 passed and I wasn't here.
What ever happened to blogging anyway? Do people still do it, I know I've stopped reading peoples blogs... why? because I've been lazy, why read a blog when I can get the quick fix of a tweet, or an instagram post. It's sad really.

The Princess & The Geek was my life. For my whole adult life I shared my thoughts, feelings, opinions with people. For 9 years, and then for some reason I stopped. I guess I didn't think anyone really cared, everyone had their own issues. I actually became more private. I was worried that people from my job would find my posts, that potential employers, and partners would find my blog. It just wasn't for me anymore.

A lot has happened but most importantly, I've met the love of my life, my soulmate. I've grown as a person, and we are beginning our live together, and hopefully soon a family. I had grand plans of documenting my life for the world to see, but now, I'm content with being me, and keeping my life to myself. I think this blog will always be here, but I think this may be the final goodbye.

So to all my readers of the past, the wonderful friends I've made, and everyone who has inspired me! THANK YOU!

It's been great!

Molly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment