02 January 2017

Nine.

Yesterday this blog turned 9! I have been blogging here for 9 years! It still blows my mind when I think about it. It's the longest that I've ever really stuck to something that wasn't school or work related.

The Princess & The Geek, hasn't always been The Princess & The Geek. It had a few different names over the past 9 years until it settled with what we have now. I sometimes think about changing it, but the idea of having to change my URL scares me. Plus the name still fits!

It's amazing to look back at my old posts. Just randomly choose a month and read what I had written. I've changed so much as a person. My very first post makes me cringe. I was such a pretentious millennial asshole! I want to delete it right away, but for the sake of prosperity, I'll leave it so we can all have a good laugh!

The plan was to write another introduction post, but I tried. I'm just not very good about writing about myself.

So here's to growing up, changing, and being relieved I'm not a pretentious millennial asshole anymore!

Molly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment